Monday 15 September 2014

Church: Cllr John Broadley endorses his prospective successor

Outgoing Church Councillor John Broadley has endorsed the candidate selected to replace him in the local elections in 2015.

John said, "I've done my bit and enjoyed it, particularly my time as Mayor in 2012, but it's time for new blood. Loraine has been very active with the Labour group and it's reassuring to see that Church will be in safe hands if she wins. I'm now looking forward to more time with my wife and family and winding down a bit."

Loraine Cox was selected to represent Labour and is already out on the campaign trail with members of the canvassing team. Responses on the doorstep so far have been very positive and Loraine is hopeful of a win on May 7th next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

terror

terror