Friday 5 June 2015

Spring Hill 2015: Vote for Diane Fielding

Spring Hill resident Diane Fielding is the Labour candidate in the forthcoming bye-election on 9th July 2015.
 
Diane has already been out canvassing and speaking to residents, many of whom already know her through her community work, and she has the support of the Hyndburn Labour group.

Diane said, "I have lived in Spring Hill on Spring Street for 26 years with my husband, Barry and our two children. For the last 14 years I have worked in a primary school as a Teaching and Learning Assistant, a job which I thoroughly enjoy. During the last 15 years I have become involved in organisations as a volunteer with Spring Hill Network Group R.A., Spring Hill Community Centre, Youth Action, Scaitcliffe and Spring Hill Neighbourhood Management to name but a few."

She added, "I will continue to work hard for the residents of Spring Hill as I have done for the last 15 years through various organisations and projects. I feel excited and privileged to stand as the Labour candidate."

No comments:

Post a Comment

terror

terror