Wednesday 21 March 2018

Great Harwood: New bungalow development at Water Street

Hyndburn Borough Council has announced that it’s working with the private sector on an important site in Great Harwood.

The site is located at the junction of Water St and Windsor Rd.

 Council Leader, Councillor Miles Parkinson, said, “The Council has a strong track record of working with the private sector to deliver regeneration in the Borough, and I’m looking forward to working with Andy to develop this site. While we will all need to look at the details of any scheme, my own thoughts are that it’s a great opportunity to build some more bungalows in Great Harwood. It’s a fantastic site with good access to the Town Centre, and it’s also close to the new Health Centre and Mercer Hall leisure facilities. I have spoken to the local Councillors for Great Harwood and I know that they are all keen to see this brownfield site developed into something that will enhance the Town. Great Harwood is a fantastic place to live with lots of character and community spirit, and I’m confident that the project will be a big success.”

 Andy Holt said; “It’s great to see the Council taking a proactive approach to development and I’m looking forward to working with them to see what we can do. When I bought the site my sole intention was to do something with it to enhance the Town, and I think that the ideas we’re talking about will do just that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

terror

terror