Sunday 24 August 2014

Barnfield: Regeneration of Nuttall Street

Regeneration of the Woodnook area of Accrington is continuing and properties on Booth Street, Royds Street and Augustus Street are currently being converted into 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes

Cllr June Harrison said, "When I was asked to stand for the Barnfield ward in the 2011 local elections, I took this as an opportunity to fight for the regeneration of Woodnook and together along with members of staff of the Council we are helping towards achieving this. It is nice to finally see all the scaffolding up for the facelift work being undertaken on Nuttall Street and once this regeneration is completed then I feel that I have kept my election promise."

Some of the empty properties below Nuttall St are also being brought back into use and the show home is now open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

terror

terror