Friday 10 April 2015

Clayton-le-Moors 2015: Melissa Fisher

Clayton-le-Moors resident Melissa Fisher has been selected as the Labour candidate for the ward in the 2015 local elections and has been out canvassing for months, meeting residents and listening to their concerns.
Melissa said, "I am so pleased to have been selected as your local Labour candidate for Clayton. As a long term resident of Clayton Le Moors with two children in local schools, I understand the issues people face. I know the Labour Councillors have worked hard to bring positive politics to Hyndburn."

She added, "I look forward to meeting you on the doorstep, but if you have any further questions, please give me a call or drop me an email. I will be happy to help."

Melissa can be contacted by phone on 07976 412160 or by email at mel.fisher33@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

terror

terror