Sunday 5 April 2015

Huncoat 2015: Eamonn Higgins

Eamonn Higgins is the Labour candidate for Huncoat in the 2015 elections and already has considerable support from within his local community. He has been campaigning for months and the response on the doorsteps is very positive, with almost three-quarters of responses indicating they will vote for him.

Eamonn works for the health service and is proud of it, saying, "As a local NHS worker, I'm worried that our NHS is in danger. We campaigned to keep Accrington Victoria walk-in centre open but how long will it last under the Tories?"
Independent Huncoat Councillor, Dave Parkins, is retiring from the Council in May and is supporting Eamonn as his replacement. He said, "I support Eamonn as the Labour Party candidate for Huncoat. I am sure he will be as committed as I have been over the years and I give him my total support."

Photos of Eamonn canvassing around Huncoat can be seen here.

Voting takes place on 7th May 2015 between 7.00am and 10.00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

terror

terror