Tuesday 7 April 2015

Overton 2015: Gareth Molineux

Cllr Gareth Molineux is standing again in the Great Harwood ward of Overton and is hopeful of securing a second term. Currently, he is Cabinet member for Resources and also County Councillor for the whole of Great Harwood.

Gareth said, "For the last four years I have been knocking on doors in Great Harwood and it's motivating to look at past canvass data to see that the hard work has paid off. I am getting people wishing me good luck who in 2011 told me they were voting Conservative. It just shows that hard work, not over promising and under-delivering."

He added, "I think people are put off by negative smear campaigns and would prefer to actually see the kind of results that I have delivered."

An album of photographs showing Gareth and his team around Overton can be seen here.

Voting takes place on Thursday 7th May from 7.00am until 10.00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

terror

terror